Brian & Miranda Keplinger – Celebrate Recovery Ministry Leaders
Joined SCCOG Staff: July 2015
Family: Dog – Abby ; Starting our family through adoption
Saved: Brian – 2004 , Miranda – 1995 (Summer Youth Camp – 13 yrs old)
- Brian: Bachelor of Arts, Pastoral Ministry, Lee University
- Miranda: Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Lee University
- Brian & Miranda: Masters of Arts in Counseling, Pentecostal Theological Seminary
What do you like to do in your free time? We both love to travel, spend time with family, photography and going to Dollywood.
- Brian: Cheering on the West Virginia Mountaineers & Washington Redskins
- Miranda: Bible Journaling, spending time with my 2 year old niece, Ellie.
One of the things I find most fascinating: God’s ability to transform lives right in front of us – seeing people freed from their pasts, seeing their lives restored and seeing God fulfill His purpose for that person. It’s amazing!! God has shown us that he never wastes a hurt!